MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - twothree's training

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2010, 05:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=twothree;1236825]After two days in a row of kickboxing, I didn't go to the gym today. Not so much because of that, but because it was about 110 degrees F where I live, and that's enough heat to make me feel pretty sick.

I would wish that it could get as hot here as 110 degrees.

I have a gym in a shed w/ no power that I do heat training in. I shed loads of water-weight out there.

In a single minute drill when it is 90-95 out I have a pool of sweat forming on the floor.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote