MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer says Sonnen

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #90 (permalink)
DonRifle

DonRifle Is True Champion Of KnowledgeDonRifle Is True Champion Of KnowledgeDonRifle Is True Champion Of KnowledgeDonRifle Is True Champion Of KnowledgeDonRifle Is True Champion Of KnowledgeDonRifle Is True Champion Of KnowledgeDonRifle Is True Champion Of KnowledgeDonRifle Is True Champion Of KnowledgeDonRifle Is True Champion Of KnowledgeDonRifle Is True Champion Of KnowledgeDonRifle Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I watched a lot of cylcing when I was younger and the guy dominating then was Miguel Indurain. One of the reasons Indurain was so good was that his body was built a bit differently and he actually had extra lung capacity to a normal human.

A lot of people think if your that dominant in cycling you must be on the juice, but I think Indurain is a good example of someone who had a natural physical edge. So its very possible Lance was not on the juice. Id sooner be thinking innocent until proven guilty

from wiki:
Armstrong has recorded an aerobic capacity of 83.8 mL/kg/min (VO2 max),[35][36] much higher than the average person (40–50), but lower than some other Tour De France winners, such as Miguel Indurain (88.0, although reports exist that Indurain tested at 92–94) and

Last edited by DonRifle : 08-06-2010 at 10:55 AM.
DonRifle is offline   Reply With Quote