MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #4940 (permalink)
Mirage445
Fruits & Vegetables

Mirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By All
We ran out of milk tonight, my mother was supposed to pick some up, but she smoked up and couldn't drive, so I had to jog down to the store before it closed...I got there and they were all out of 4L bags of milk (3 bags in 1 bag = 4L)

They usually sell these for $3.99. I ended up having to buy a 2L carton of milk for 4.89.

HOW THE **** DOES THAT MAKE ANY ******* SENSE!!

4L for 3.99
2L for 4.89

Same ******* brand, but because it's in a carton it costs a dollar more for 1/2 as much.

Oh, and the best thing is that we actually have 1% milk at home, and he will drink it and not even notice a ******* difference, unless you tell him it's 1%. (My father has to always have 2%)

I could have tried jogging to the other store in town like he suggested, but my legs were bothering me from the jog to the first store.

/rant

"You have a big word for a guy who don't have a gi right now." - Renato Laranja