Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Hello

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Rauno 
#1 ·
So seeing as I just joined these forums I figured I would introduce myself first post.

A little bit about me,
My name is Daniel, I'll be 20 years old this year. I was born and raised in Owensboro, KY and still currently reside here.

I have never trained officially but I have followed MMA since I was a little kid and have recently started training with a buddy of mine. We both have big dreams to compete one day professionally and are very avid about the sport.

So yeah, just a little bit about me. I am not entirely new to MMA but I do still have ALOT of questions that hopefully some of you guys on here can answer. But yeah, that's that. Watup fella'z?

#2 ·
I feel I can confidently say that virtually any MMA-related question, and a few others, can be answered in a knowledgeable and friendly manner on here.

Welcome to the forum. Don't hesitate to contact the staff if you have any questions or concerns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.