MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2010, 05:04 AM   #4974 (permalink)
Kendrik
MMA Fanatic

Kendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Fast food, it's really just that damn tasty :P
It really is. lol I enjoy fast food... just not the effects of Taco Bell on my digestive system.

Unrelated. I had that eye exam today. Astigmatism... both eyes. Corrective lenses will make my double vision disappear and help keep the condition from worsening, it seems. Gonna have to get glasses. The ironic part? I actually have good if not great vision. Even with double vision in effect, 20/20 was plenty doable. With the double vision temporarily resolved, 20/10 was happening.

Anyway... I'm going to bed. Gotta my sleep habits under control lest they further impair lacking progress in physical matters.