MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #4984 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Antibiotics will play tricks with your mind bro for real especially if you mixe painkillers or antinflamitores.....wow I just butchered that lol......
Antiinflammatories.

Replaced the vodka along with a Spanish wine that I bought for the name "Dancing Bull," picked up a gigantic cookie and a 12 pack of Labatt Fiddy, now preparing to blow up more balloons for tomorrow.

L&M's friend, and by now my friend too since we've known him about 20 years, is in town and they're golfing. I have never heard two men talk so much. They gesticulate like stereotypical Italians or emotional Brazilians.

Judo was fanf*ckingtastic, even though I'm freaking out at the thought of testing in two weeks. I am told I made some good throws.

Sig Credit to Toxic