MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2010, 09:15 PM   #4988 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Haha! Watching the fights with my Dad as usual! He's loves watching the fights and is starting to get favourite fighters now. He likes Anderson Silva, Machida, Couture, Jardine and Cung Le. He watched some old Strikeforce on some channel over here and really liked Cung Le, I had no idea he had, and he recently watched the first Scott Smith fight and he was gutted. I was glad to let him know that loss had been avenged haha! Shame we don't get other live MMA here.

He's started now to know what's happening on the ground, saying things like 'lovely guard pass' and 'he's giving him his arm!!'. It's awesome.

So we normally crack open a few beers, chuck a pizza in the oven and enjoy.

What are your plans guys?

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”