MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP vs Anderson Silva speculation

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2010, 04:38 PM   #367 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullcontact View Post
I doubt it will happen anytime soon. Anderson Silva went to the hospital after the five rounds of pounding, so he will need some time to recover. Besides, if you know the UFC, you will be pretty sure that Silva's next defense is atleast five months away.
A lot of fighters visit the hospital after their fights if they take any significant damage. It's usually precautionary, I'm sure he went home the same night, and unless he has a broken facial bone or something he'll probably get the customary thirty day medical suspension and then be back in the fight.