MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #5091 (permalink)
Composure

Composure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
The scale we have here at work is weird, its about 9lbs off from the scale at the gym, so yesterday I hop on it and it says im 253 which makes me about 244/243 according to the gym scale... I hop on it today and im 248 so i should be around 239/238 when going to the gym tonight, did i seriously lose 5lbs yesterday?

also my back hurts
The weight you lost would be water weight, and depending on what you ate/how active you were yesterday it is totally possibly to lose 5lbs of water weight.