MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #5123 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
I've got a 'cyst' at the base of my spine, and it's ******* killing me. I went to see a doctor, and they couldn't confirm that it's in fact, a cyst, but they could confirm it was some type of infection, and have prescribed an antibiotic and pain medication. I don't take pain medication, so it'll probably hit the trash, but I'm going to kill the antibiotic.
My mother has a cyst on her spine and she's legally disabled due to it. The amount of pain killers she has to take is scary. It's in a place that's extremely risky to operate on as well so she's turned down the surgery.

Hope you get better and it isn't a cyst dude.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”