MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2010, 08:20 PM   #5125 (permalink)
Kendrik
MMA Fanatic

Kendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the roughKendrik is a jewel in the rough
Right now, I'm hoping to get good news from the community college's registrar. After finding out from financial aid that I could make bank while getting a second Associate's degree. This time, I'd be going for their culinary program (already have an AAS from them in software dev). I'm on the wait list for the program, and I hope to get in. I've wanted into the program for years but never really took the idea seriously. To my benefit, this college is full of drop outs, so getting in seems plausible.

If I can't get in this quarter, but could the following, I could spend this quarter doing health, PE, and functional anatomy classes, I suppose.

Would mean putting off my BS another year, but it'd give me tools (and time and funding) to focus more on MMA training in the mean time. Definitely a win-win on that count.

tl;dr - I'm trying to get into a local culinary program.