MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Best Martial Arts Style to train For Street Fights.

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #36 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
I haven't trained in it but have watched a great many demos. I was seriously considering it at one point. And from what I have learned, if its real Israeli Krav Maga, its a combative. The opponent has a knife, neutralize the knife wielding arm, take the knife, kill him with it. Its designed to be used in combat, hence the title.

Anything else is just a watered down verson and defeats the purpose of calling it Krav Maga. Because without the Krav Maga specifics (few of them as there are) its just basic self-defense techniques you can learn anywhere.
you learn the same suff in civilian training just minus the kill shot and replace it with a crippling shot.