MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #5133 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
I'm in so much ******* pain! That's all I want to do is watch a movie, but I hurt to damn much to sit down.
If you don't do painkillers, drink a beer or three and sit on an ice pack. The antibiotics should kick in before long.

I had a fantastic judo class, although I sweated to an embarrassing degree. Nobody cares but it's still kind of embarrassing. You're not supposed to, but I've been bleaching my gi. I have well water, and it doesn't get my whites their whitest *cries*

I sent off another resume, watched the end of Quarantine (sucked although I love Jennifer Carpenter) and Pulse, which was only slightly better. It was a little scarier than Kairo, IMO.

Sig Credit to Toxic