MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - hai!

Thread: hai!
View Single Post

Old 08-13-2010, 12:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeda_68 View Post
ha, i just noticed this section of the forum. i guess i should have posted one of these a long time ago. i've read the board off and on for the past year but only recently felt compelled to post more than i did when i first signed up.

anyway, my name is cat, and i obviously like mma or i would not be here. i'm a photographer and i also like food and cooking, reading everything i can, science in general, animals, and the internet (a little too much i think) amongst other things. i would some day greatly love to go to a ufc fight in vegas. right now i do not go to an MMA gym because i'm lazy and out of shape now, but i swear i'm going back any day now :P

ummm....hi!
Welcome to the forum. I encourage you to get back in the gym. You'll feel great, and reading this forum motivates me to keep working out anyway.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote