MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New Wanderlei sig

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2010, 04:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Composure View Post
That's what I was thinking, or else a solid color layer above the photos and then erased with an abstract style brush.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Composure View Post
I like what you did with the brushing around the pictures, really neat.
I think the color works good (along with the b/w and such)
Maybe try black for the border, or without a border in general
The text looks ok to me where it is, maybe a different font though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
The font/font colour and border throws it off a bit. But otherwise it's a great sig. Clipping masks?
Thanks for the appreciations guys.
And for the suggestions, critics and advices. Like i've said: i am newbie in the art of Photoshopping, and for now i am still learning the basics. It's a lot of fun.

@composure: i ttok your advice and changed the border to black. You were right: it looks better, sharper. 10x Regarding the font: this one i liked the most. Where can i find more fonts, like the one in your Bader sig? Can i download some from a site?! That one looks great.

@kry: yup...default brushes. but i don't know the name of it like i've said. I kept on modifying the pic till i thought this is it.

Thanks for the advices once again. They are very welcomed.

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote