MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2010, 05:20 AM   #5136 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonStriker View Post
I hope all is well with you haven't seen you on in a while I see you on PS3 though from time to time.
Hey dude likewise! You getting any FPS's soon? I'll be getting Brink and MoH when they come out, be awesome to blow some peoples heads of with ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
What do you mean? If it doesn't get any better, I'll have to head back to the doctor, but my hopes are high right now.

Also, in case I didn't specify, it's external. I can physically see it, and touch it.
AHHH That makes more sense, my mothers cyst is internal, on the spine, I didn't even think yours was external, sorry bud. Hope the pain ceases soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Composure View Post
I am listening to Mushroomhead and then going to go workout. And I will be doing the same exact thing Saturday.
Bwomp = beast.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”