MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New Wanderlei sig

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2010, 07:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Composure

Composure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
Thanks for the appreciations guys.
And for the suggestions, critics and advices. Like i've said: i am newbie in the art of Photoshopping, and for now i am still learning the basics. It's a lot of fun.

@composure: i ttok your advice and changed the border to black. You were right: it looks better, sharper. 10x Regarding the font: this one i liked the most. Where can i find more fonts, like the one in your Bader sig? Can i download some from a site?! That one looks great.

@kry: yup...default brushes. but i don't know the name of it like i've said. I kept on modifying the pic till i thought this is it.

Thanks for the advices once again. They are very welcomed.
Like Kry said, dafont.com It has lots of fonts to download. Here's the one used in my Bader sig:
http://www.dafont.com/masterplan.font
Composure is offline   Reply With Quote