MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #703 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Brazilian Class

Got rounds in with a good sized brown belt, black belt, and a blue belt. Lots of tapping to the first two.
Something terrible happenned today. My head accidentally collided with another guy and I think I gave myself a bit of a concussion. At first I felt fine and continued training, but when I got home a huge migraine started to set in and I started to space out big time. Almost felt like I was going to pass out. I tried reading my facebook but actually couldn't see or focus on it until I zoomed in really far on the words. Then as I was walking to go get some food, my hand started getting all tingly and going numb, then my tongue. I'm feeling a bit better now but my head is ******* killing me and I could really go for some tylenol right now.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote