MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #5148 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
We are all hurting units.

I had an infection under my skin, on my chin in June.

I took antibiotics and got rid of it, or so I thought.

It came back 12 days ago, and swelled my face up quite a bit. I went on 10 days of cephalexin and took my last pills last night at 8pm.

Today, I can tell it's swelling again. I'm going to need to go to the walk in clinic tomorrow and try to get a referral for a dermatologist. I feel like I am going to die.

That being said, I can't believe what is going on with you Urban. I hope everything gets better, and there's not much more I can say then that.