MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My training and conditioning

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2010, 12:09 AM   #104 (permalink)
Halloway
MMA Fanatic

Halloway Needs A HugHalloway Needs A HugHalloway Needs A HugHalloway Needs A HugHalloway Needs A HugHalloway Needs A HugHalloway Needs A HugHalloway Needs A HugHalloway Needs A HugHalloway Needs A HugHalloway Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroutdoorsman View Post
Thanks. I was previously doing olympic lifts but my goal these two months to to gain ~10lbs of muscle and making good progress so far. I want to be able to cut ~10lbs of water weight pre-fight instead of just fighting at my natural 170. I get a lot of my explosive training and conditioning from my conditioning coach 1-2 times a week currently. After this 2 month cycle I will be going back to explosive olympic lifts and step back away from power lifting and mass building.
Nothing in your workout regime resembles anything close to power lifting. Cable curls? Lol. And seriously for your own good...drop the smith box it's for girls and old/injured people and do some real ATG back BB squats for mass gaining.
Halloway is offline   Reply With Quote