MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2010, 02:05 AM   #5155 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
Cyst update for those that care: Last night, I went to a friends house, but wanted to watch the Redskins game. I was in almost the most pain I've ever been in, and the ride home was complete and utter hell. I woke up this morning, and went to work. I soaked in a bathtub, switching on and off with a hot cloth. Finally, I got pissed off, and stuck it with a sterile needle.

Needless to say, I'm sitting very comfortably right now. I won't go into details, because honestly, it's really disgusting, but like I said, I'm feeling much better right now.
Yeah, I've had a cyst before, and what I found is that the best option is wait until its massive and gross looking, then lance it and "juice" it. Then ably antibiotic ointment. Works like a charm!

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit