MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2010, 02:18 AM   #5156 (permalink)
Composure

Composure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
Cyst update for those that care: Last night, I went to a friends house, but wanted to watch the Redskins game. I was in almost the most pain I've ever been in, and the ride home was complete and utter hell. I woke up this morning, and went to work. I soaked in a bathtub, switching on and off with a hot cloth. Finally, I got pissed off, and stuck it with a sterile needle.

Needless to say, I'm sitting very comfortably right now. I won't go into details, because honestly, it's really disgusting, but like I said, I'm feeling much better right now.
Hope you feel better man.

And, GO SKINS!