MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2010, 04:14 AM   #5157 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatUrbanBounca Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
Yeah, I've had a cyst before, and what I found is that the best option is wait until its massive and gross looking, then lance it and "juice" it. Then ably antibiotic ointment. Works like a charm!
Well, I didn't go as far as the external ointment, but I'm on antibiotics right now, and I hope they take care of whatever is left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Composure View Post
Hope you feel better man.

And, GO SKINS!
I'm not technically a Redskins fan, but I wanted to see how McNabb was going to do with them. Actually, I'll say the Redskins are my favorite NFC team, but the Broncos are my baby.