MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2010, 11:28 AM   #5159 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
My husband has taken both swplets, older Swplet's boyfriend and small Swplet's little friend to an amusement park about 2 hours away, as part of small Swplet's birthday present.

I was excused from said trip b/c our dog will not let anyone in the house while we're gone, thereby making it impossible or us to leave for a day or two without kenneling him. After laying out $$$$ for swplet's party, he agreed that my ticket and the kennel fee was a pointless expenditure.

I plan to spend the day doing some cleaning, reading my kick ass new book Jiu-Jitsu University by Saulo Ribeiro, and maybe renting Boondock Saints. Why do I think redbox doesn't have it, and I'll have to drive 15 minutes to Blockbuster?

Sig Credit to Toxic