MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2010, 04:20 PM   #5160 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
Cyst update for those that care: Last night, I went to a friends house, but wanted to watch the Redskins game. I was in almost the most pain I've ever been in, and the ride home was complete and utter hell. I woke up this morning, and went to work. I soaked in a bathtub, switching on and off with a hot cloth. Finally, I got pissed off, and stuck it with a sterile needle.

Needless to say, I'm sitting very comfortably right now. I won't go into details, because honestly, it's really disgusting, but like I said, I'm feeling much better right now.
Get the poison out Urban!

The hard part, is making SURE that you don't pierce through the other side and spread any possible infection further in to your body. A lot of people don't realise that this can happen.

Ugh, thank God you were able to drain it man. It gives you a whole new confidence when you're in a scary situation like that. At least you can now wait for Doctor's assessments without feeling like your life is going to end! Was it hard to see what you were doing with it being on your spine? Or was it so massive that you didn't need to even look?