MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Giant Asian MMA Thread
View Single Post
post #111 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
DrunkInsomniac
Flyweight

Date: August 22

Time: 3AM est; live on Hd-net.

Sengoku makes it's return next week, providing some good fights for us fight fans to salivate to.

We have a rematch in Misaki-Santiago for the Middleweight strap. If you remember the first fight you'll recall Misaki was winning that fight before a late round submission by Santiago ended his night. Should be a scrap again. I think I'll go with Misaki.

Sengoku 14 also gives us Gono at 155, against a hand-picked opponent, Jadamba; though Jamamba has some fire on the feet. Either way, a chance to see Gono fight is a treat, so I don't care who he fights.

Enomoto is featured as well - a fighter lot's of people are talking about. He takes on big mouthed Takagi. Takagi has stated, "Will I bury him with my GnP. Best would be if I beat him with stomps and send him to the hospital," So, you can see why they call him "Big mouth." I have high hopes for Enomoto, I think he could be under Strikeforce/Ufc lights if he wanted to be.

Sengoku also pits Shooto champ, Hioki, against British fighter Jeff Lawson. Seems like this fight has been announced for a while, so I expect both to be in shape and ready to go.

If you're wondering who those fighters are you don't know, they're part of the Bantamweight Grand Prix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5oH9Oe0gA

“Younger people think NATO is a fabulous group of people, kind uncles with drums and shiny uniforms,”

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome