MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Combo thread: Best movies to drink'smoke to and favorite quotes thread

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Favorite quote of any movie although it's long is from Trainspotting. I can't spell the scottish accent and I'm doing this from memory so cut me some slack.

Begbie "Picture the scene. The other fawking week there. Tommy and me at the volliby playin pool. I'm shooting like Paul fawking Newman by the way. In comes this ****, obviously fawking fancies himself, like. Starts staring at me! And you know me, I'm not the type of **** that goes looking for fawking bother like, but at the end of the day I'm the **** with the pool cue and he can get the fat end in his puss anytime he fawking wanted likes! So I squares up, casual like... And what does the hard **** do? Or so called hard ****? Shites it! Puts down his drink, turns, and gets the fawk on outta there.And after that, well the game was mine." *Throws beer mug over railing into the crowd below.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote