MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2010, 04:08 PM   #5202 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
It's also referred to as shadow sparring. It's lame and not practical in any way shape or form other than what I described above.

You would not believe the amount of kids, and adults, who seem to live for that shit. They go to 8-10-12 tournaments a year, and get incredibly into it.

Pad work was incredibly fun, except my partner gassed and I had to get a woman to replace him.
ah, i always wondered :P

you know i dont think ive ever had someone gas while holding my pads. although i have been throwing a combo and lost my balance and awkwardly hit the pad hard as a mouse and made a weird groaning noise that earned me a look of disappointment and pity. hate when that happens >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
well looks like everything is all set for me to fight, the doctor was to "busy" to stop and sign my paperwork so i had to leave it there and pick it up tomorrow...
good luck in your fight

I went to the last follow up with a counselor to see how I was doing with things. He was one of those obvious homosexuals. which I dont mind, but there was this point in the session where he looks at me and says "I hope you know you are a strong and beautiful man" was kind of awkward but hey no more group meetings talking about random crap.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.