MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #5203 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
He wasn't holding the pads at that point Xeb, it was his turn to do the particular combination my teacher had called at that time. That class is very unforgiving where new people are concerned, and it's a baptism by fire for a new exerciser, from what I've seen. Judy, the woman who took his place, is about 10 years older than me and in amazing shape.

Between taking kids places, more soccer, and shopping, it looks as though my evening workout is not happening. I frequently rest on Tuesdays, but I feel kind of jumpy so I might sneak up to the gym with A/C and run later.

If the pin and the plate in my ankle didn't object, I'd love to run outside at night.

Liza, since you trained before, ask your dr. how much you can do and for how long. The workouts you did before, you should be able to do till your second trimester at least.

Sig Credit to Toxic