MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2010, 11:25 AM   #5217 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Went to see the A-Team movie yesterday and MAN the cast blows. Bradley Cooper and Ramapage are the only good fits of the whole cast... and Rampage blows to be honest. Liam Neeson playing Hannibal was just awkward the whole time and while Copley was great in District 9 he didn't quite fit in this movie.

Anyway... going to work now. I've got the afternoon off so it's gonna be a nice day.
Dammit. I kind of had medium hopes for that movie; I love Liam Neeson and the District 9 dude, and I thought Rampage would have been a superlative B.A.

I rented Boondock Saints and Death At A Funeral the other day, and I have yet to watch either. I'm all iron depleted or something, like a 19th century Southern individual with the vapors.

Glad you got such a good b-day haul, Kry.

I forgot to say I watched Big Lake last night. It was OK. Horatio Sanz (if that's who it is, it looks like him but he lost a lot of weight and is virtually unrecognizable) is underutilized, and the "hero" is nowhere near as good.

I recently saw that Nick Swardson is going to have a show on Comedy Central called Pretend Time. *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* I love him.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 08-18-2010 at 11:35 AM.