Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Best UFC Event EVER?

928 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ufcfan123 
#1 ·
Eh guys,

I was wondering what everyone's opinion on this topic is. What do you think is the greatest event the UFC has ever put on? It can be 1-61. I'm speaking in terms of:

- Great Main Event
- Star Power Up & Down The Card
- Awesome Undercard Bouts
- Atmosphere Surrounding Yhe Event (the big-fight "feel" you got watching the actual PPV)
- Build-Up To The Event (how hyped up were you for the event before it actually happened?)

So, what do you hold in regard as the best event up to this point in time for the UFC? Should be interesting.......ready? Go!

#3 ·
Man I don't know that's a hard decision, but I would have to say that I was never more excited than when I first watched the Hughes vs. Gracie fight. That was probably one of the best match-ups ever and just exciting thinking about Royce Gracie getting back in the Octagon. I was a bit disappointed at how quickly it was over but it was awesome. I never bought the UFC events on PPV until UFC54 I think so I can't say Liddel vs. Coutoure II like most others will but I remember Liddel vs Coutoure III was pretty exciting. It's too hard for me to say which was the best, cuz really they all have at least one good fight and at least one bad fight. Plus I get most of the undercard bouts mixed up to which UFC it was.

UFC60 would prolly be my top pick. I think it was probably the biggest and most important fight in UFC history.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.