MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2010, 11:40 AM   #5234 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I am testing for my judo belt in two days. I'm starting to stress out, because I'm not a good test-taker, in the dojo, anyway. The written part of the test, which is take home open book, doesn't worry me, but what my throws will look like under pressure does.

I have a good uke, a little dude who is just my height but heavier, and he's good at hopping into falls for me. We're testing together, so I have to do the same for him. I take falls well and I like to fall, so that's no problem. This is the 7th belt test, between the various martial arts that I've studied, and I still get stressed out.

We watched Death at a Funeral last night. It was OK. The only awesome parts were Danny Glover abusing Tracy Morgan, and the white dude tripping balls.

Sig Credit to Toxic