MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Siska īs trainings log

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2010, 03:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
mroutdoorsman
'Man of Stone'
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

mroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level nowmroutdoorsman is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siska View Post
Oh, that`s great!

Yeah, i need help.

I am training in a little club without any experience of coaching female fighters.
I have Problems with my nutration and my trainingsplan, bacause i will cut weight .. i don`t know how often wich training (Strengh, MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing) i should to. How long should be endurance training?

You see i have a lot of question .... my trainer isn`t a friend of female fights so i have problems to get tipps and also training programs.

greets
I will put together a basic training plan and nutrition overview for you. Also any other questions you may have feel free to ask and I will help answer to the best of my ability.

"A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood." - General George Patton
mroutdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote