MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2010, 04:24 AM   #5251 (permalink)
UrbanBounca
Abusive

UrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level nowUrbanBounca is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
man every time i see jersey shore i get mad at myself... i totally could have been on that show if i was italian and didnt get enough air at birth.
My son watches that stupid show with his Mom when he's with her. Anyway, my son and I walked into Hardees one morning for breakfast, and these three clowns walked in with the fake tan, gelled up hair, and everything. Keep in mind, we're in the south, and people don't walk around looking that ridiculous. Either way, they sat right behind us, and not even 30 seconds after they sat down, my four year old pointed right at them and I quote, "Dad! Look! It's the guido's!" Of course, they all turned around, and one of them started laughing, but I couldn't help myself. My drink went everywhere.

The picture is just for comedic purposes.