MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #5261 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Sorry about the job BC but it is good to hear that you are still doing well and have a plan. It is awesome that you will be able to go to Japan still!
I plan this trip for over a year now Hit. I put everything on hold, because I really thought my chances were great with Lufthansa. They are still looking for more then 1000 flight attendants this and next year.

But I am just so thankful, that Germany and Japan have an Working Holiday arrangement. I can't imagine living the Japanese way of Life for an entire year.

Who knows^^ I might never come back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Nice Bobby - Could you arrange a rerun of The Godfather 1 and 2 perhaps? No German dub please :P
Haha Budhi^^ I see what I can do