MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #5273 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
I wish I was better at German, but unfortunately I suck at any other languages than Danish and English... I'm just not smart enough :P
Oh No Budhi, German is just an awful language to learn. Our whole Grammatic system is so f.ucked up, that not even Germans can actually learn it.

German is one of my worst subjects right now Thats how terrible this language is.

I tried to learn some Japanese over the last couple of months.. but it's like a real cramp to even start. And I don't know anything so far I am just trying to pick up the basic stuff and stick with English lol^^

Same with Spanish wich I am forced to learn in school right now.. I am learning it now for a year and a half and still can't even write more then 3, 4 sentences without a flaw.