MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #5280 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Same with Spanish wich I am forced to learn in school right now.. I am learning it now for a year and a half and still can't even write more then 3, 4 sentences without a flaw.
I love spanish, in fact, before some time I tried to learn it by myself. I did learn quite a lot of basics and stuff like that, but since I'm a lazy-ass, it didn't last long. But I'll definately learn it someday! And it didn't seem that hard to me, actually. Easier then I expected to be honest.
And speaking about german.. I have to learn it at school.. The first few years I was a pro, getting 90+% in tests and so on.. but again, my lazyness then came in, and I didn't learn any of the new words at home and now I'm almost completely f'd up. My grammar is good, very good I'd say (for our level), but I can't understand shit in the reading tasks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Bundesliga starts now guys

Bayern vs. Wolfsburg take a look!
Are there any online streams? I'm waiting for La Liga more, but I'd love to check out the game.