MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #5280 (permalink)
Leed
Light Heavyweight

Leed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Same with Spanish wich I am forced to learn in school right now.. I am learning it now for a year and a half and still can't even write more then 3, 4 sentences without a flaw.
I love spanish, in fact, before some time I tried to learn it by myself. I did learn quite a lot of basics and stuff like that, but since I'm a lazy-ass, it didn't last long. But I'll definately learn it someday! And it didn't seem that hard to me, actually. Easier then I expected to be honest.
And speaking about german.. I have to learn it at school.. The first few years I was a pro, getting 90+% in tests and so on.. but again, my lazyness then came in, and I didn't learn any of the new words at home and now I'm almost completely f'd up. My grammar is good, very good I'd say (for our level), but I can't understand shit in the reading tasks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Bundesliga starts now guys

Bayern vs. Wolfsburg take a look!
Are there any online streams? I'm waiting for La Liga more, but I'd love to check out the game.