MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2010, 03:40 PM   #5286 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
man every time i see jersey shore i get mad at myself... i totally could have been on that show if i was italian and didnt get enough air at birth.
I watched it for maybe 15 minutes last night, as long as it took to appreciate the girls' outfits, handbags and shoes, and couldn't take any more.

I did the (take-home) written part of my belt test, then watched the rest of the Boondock Saints. I have to own it. Tonight I might ask L&M to put on a heavy shirt so I can practice the throws I'm going to test with. He just started prescription muscle relaxants/antinflammatories, but IDK if they've kicked in yet. I'll just throw him very gently.

Sig Credit to Toxic