MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #5328 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I have the dvd! It's 28 days later tonight !
I've been watching zombie flicks the last full week! Maybe we are getting excited about October coming up

So far, I've gone back and watched:

Resident Evil (The last one, I skipped through the other two but they sucked)

28 Days
28 Weeks

Quarantine

Dawn of the Dead (of course)

Day of the Dead

I tried to watch Diary of the Dead too.... but it sucked. But now I just have to switch over to "post apocalyptic" movies to get the similar feeling. I'm so far out of the zombie genre that I've hit Blade Runner now.

I save Evil Dead for halloween afternoon every single year. Not much longer now!