MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which one for me?

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2010, 03:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
its even worse.. im an atheist its kinda what we do.

i respect effective fighting ability, so naturally all that other stuff like belts, forms and pretty jump kicks dont receive much from me.
Okay...I'm not sure what religion has to do with Martial Arts, but okay. FTR, we have the same religious beliefs.

You do understand that a form/kata is in essence a combination.

And that the exaggerated stepping movements have as much to do with building muscular endurance as they do with developing the "constant movement" mentality.

As well as the belt system denotes seniority within an organization of many members.

Also, the "pretty jump kicks" do the exact same thing a box jump does, only they include a striking motion(making them much more difficult to perform). Are box jumps useless as well?

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. That’s it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote