MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bad News Matt Hughes

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2006, 06:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
matt hughes can beat GSP but not bj peen. BJ is a terrible matchup for hughes, he has better stand up and better jiu jitsu on the ground. Penn beat hughes very easily.

I wouldnt say GSP only bleeded a little buddy, he was sent to the hospital.
well one thing to considerd most fighters espcially after long hard fights go to the doctor or hospital to be checked over for any injury that might not be presently showing at the moment weather they won or lost, as a saftey precaution but in the case of a fighter who got beat and if it is badly they are going to more immeadiate concerns.. Hmm I wonder if the UFC hirres thier own EMTs to be at ring side or do they use the local guys... Hmmmm

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote