MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which method would you choose to die?

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2010, 04:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
I wouldn't want to pass away peacfully while sleeping - assuming that there is no afterlife, spirits and bla bla, I would like to atleast know that I'm dieing. (I'm still hoping for an immortality potion someday though!)
From these options, I guess I would choose drowning. How is it an agonizing experience thouhg? Don't you pass out rather quickly before you actually die?
yea, ive heard you are freaking out cause you are drowning so you're probably going to black out in 30seconds or so. maybe even less if you suck in water.

edit:

and who is the badass that picked fire? xD

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote