MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tiger Wood's divorce goes through!

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dan9
Flyweight

Dan9 Is Beloved By AllDan9 Is Beloved By AllDan9 Is Beloved By AllDan9 Is Beloved By AllDan9 Is Beloved By AllDan9 Is Beloved By AllDan9 Is Beloved By AllDan9 Is Beloved By AllDan9 Is Beloved By AllDan9 Is Beloved By AllDan9 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelegend View Post
your hate seeps throught that post. who sees him as a role model anymore? i think it speaks even greater volumes about how messed up the world is when people look for the chance to hate so much. he sucks at golf now so honestly, who cares? he isnt the first guy to cheat on a wife or be an ahole. stop living through people and you'll find this kind of thing much easier to deal with.

you should spend more time wondering how disney can use children in sweat shops or how OJ got away with murder and is still in the hall of fame based on a technicality.
I'm not a hateful person, and I'm not looking to hate somebody like you put it, I just despise what he did to his family is all.

Supporting:Ian McCall, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Alan Belcher, Tim Kennedy, Takanori Gomi, Fedor, Josh Barnett.

Last edited by Dan9 : 08-24-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Dan9 is offline   Reply With Quote