Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter
1. Not all atheists take it upon themselves to sh*t on other people's beliefs(unless they believe in scientology that is!). And by beliefs I was not refering to Buddhism, or some form of ancestorism(a word?) I meant in reference to Martial Skill alone.
2. Nothing need be said.
3. Well its fine to believe that wall sits are better. I just find that standing and moving in an actual deep stance may in fact better develop endurance and explosiveness simultaniously, rather than statically squating against a wall(logic
4. I never stated, nor do I believe it denotes skill level. A belt is only good for holding up your pants 9/10ths of the time(pulling chicks being #10).
5. Are you aware of proper box jump form? Jump onto the box from a squat. Stand to your full height on the box. Hop off. You can do that 10 times in a few seconds? And they are far less dangerous for the joints(especially knees)than a weighted squat. And they are not in fact pointless, I've seen a highlight reel of Rua KOing a guy with a jumping roundhouse kick.
1. and neither do I, but like most other atheists I dont have much respect for them either.
3. well wall sits are definitely better than slow low moments. and i dont think those movements would qualify for training a persons explosiveness.
4. do chicks really dig guys who are black belts? if so i want to buy one from ebay
5. yep, did em far to many times back in high school. which guy was that? and he probably could, i mean a fighter of his calibre could be deadly with any kind of attack.