MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - First HOF Inductee - B-real

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2010, 01:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
First HOF Inductee - B-real

The first person to be inducted into the hall of fame:

B-real.

Below, you will find a bit more information about him, from someone who will more than likely one day find himself in the GFX HOF.

Quote:
Since the Launch of MMAF, there have been many GFX artists, but the one that started it all deserves the most recognition.

B-real, aka Evilash, is sometimes overlooked or forgotten. B-real is MMAF's original GFX artist, he is the main reason for most of the talent we have in the graphics section.

B-real has produced some of the best GFX on this forum, he is the main man behind the fight posters for MMAFPUFC and at one point he was the man to go to for all your GFX requests.
B-real is the reason I started doing graphics and it's my honor to induct such an amazing artist into the Hall of Fame. Thank you for all you have done!

-NikosCC
------------------------------
Example of his work:

------------------------------

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread

Last edited by M.C : 08-25-2010 at 01:49 AM.
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote