MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce: Diaz vs Noons 2
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2010, 02:35 PM
My thoughts are this,

Nick wont cut so easy this fight.

He also wont be underestimating Noons, I think part of KJ's success was Nick came in unprepared for a real test, win or lose there wont be any wiggle room for the defeated fighter.

Nick is about as hard to KO as they come, I dont see any way Noons can finish this, he might be able to ride out a decision win but thats the only way I see him winning.

I see Nick keeping that fast pace, this is a five round fight and I see him drowning KJ in the later rounds.

This is one of those fights that the number of rounds could influence the winner IMO a 3 round fight is beneficial for KJ and his stand up and increases his chances at a win especially with Nicks ego, but in a 5 round fight Nick has time to set him up and take him down.

Nick should and could win this fight very easily but if he lets himself get bated into a boxing match he could very well get outpointed and lose a decision.

Bottom line I dont see anyway KJ can take this fight from Diaz, its Nicks fight to win or lose.

"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome