MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #5469 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
I'm just taking it easy, been training a little today and took a nice long ride on my board

Just popped The Godfather in the PS3, can't wait to watch it again... Join me in praising the best movie of all time!
Nice! Add me on PSN dude - KryBoyo

I'm going to finish cooking my curry, grab a couple beers out the fridge and watch something on Blu Ray as well. My copy of American History X hasn't arrived yet Not ammused. I'll probably watch Advent Children Complete. I've yet to watch the new HD version.

I've also transferred about 400gb today of movies and TV shows onto my new external HDD. No idea it was gonna be so damn small! It's the Michael Jackson limited edition 'This is It' one. Can't go wrong with a bit of MJ from time to time! (Please refrain from the obvious jokes that are bound to come )

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”