MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #5476 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendrik View Post
Ver'nice. I'll have to keep an eye on sales for it.

How do you feel about Part III? It seems a point of contention for a bunch of people. Personally, I very much liked it.

And, honestly, I was in a very real state of shock for half an hour after it ended. My mind (and/or maybe heart) was pretty much blown.
Part III in itself was a very good movie... It's just looked down upon because it had to follow two of the greatest movies ever made

So to sum up, part III, very good movie (The ending wrecked me completely, poor Michael) but it is still nowhere near the first two... Part I and II are 3 hour long orgasms of movie perfection :P

On a side note I just finished reading Forrest's first book (Two days!) and was very entertained throughout... Great read, recommended

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!