MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2010, 04:35 PM   #5477 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Part III in itself was a very good movie... It's just looked down upon because it had to follow two of the greatest movies ever made

So to sum up, part III, very good movie (The ending wrecked me completely, poor Michael) but it is still nowhere near the first two... Part I and II are 3 hour long orgasms of movie perfection :P

On a side note I just finished reading Forrest's first book (Two days!) and was very entertained throughout... Great read, recommended
The first one being "Got Fight" right?

I tell you that guy is hillarious. I saw an interview where he said the full title of the second was, "What to do when the shit goes down and other stories not about bunnies" awesome, just awesome.

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. That’s it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit