MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2010, 04:57 AM   #5495 (permalink)
CupCake

CupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
I'd say it was a good idea to find a healthy outlet for your agression (Can be hard for someone who used to beat the living crap out of sandbags and such)
It's just important to remember that the people around you want the best for you and understand that you can be a bit hormonal

And yes, things are changing - but remember when all is said and done you will look back and smile, this tunnel doesn't just have light at the end of it, it has life something invalueable

EDIT: Sorry for the corniness - but it always makes the point clearer
Awwww you are a smooth sweetheart lol

Thank you for that, at least I do have my housemates to help me I guess I do have the support, maybe I should use it....not used to going to people for help lol

Tried speaking to my parents yesterday, but that just made the situation FAR worse so that triggered everything off.

Last edited by CupCake : 08-27-2010 at 05:00 AM.